Saturday, May 16, 2009

First!

Hello, my name is Paul, and I'm not German. I'm yet unsure what direction I want to take this blog in, yet, but I have a few ideas. As uninteresting as it sounds, I don't have many thoughts to share with the internet that I don't consider strictly private property, but this is due to my own issues determining what information I actually want to entrust to the public domain. Therefore, this blog will also serve a functional use in conjunction with a great interest of mine: music.

Since I don't have much musical talent myself, I would be resigned to post about the music of others if there weren't already 100,000 blogs other than this one already doing that exact same thing. Therefore, if I cannot get my hands on a piece of music before other blogs, I'll simply link to that music blog and share the love directly. I guess you can call this, in part, a Music Blog Blog.

Anyhow, I'm in the middle of trying to get a job at a neat new music reviewing site called the 405, and I'm on the verge of completing my writing sample, so I'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment