Thursday, May 28, 2009

Detention? Moar liek REtention!

Which is moar liek "reTARDED!" So there, a two-degree burn!

Yeah, straight-A student, haven't gotten in trouble since first grade, when all of a sud- actually, let me tell you the first grade story first (pun slightly intended).

So there I was in the first grade. Okay, you got that? Yeah, little sweater and all. Anyway, we had to do a crossword or a word search or some shit for homework and I was like "Yo Miss G, fuck that noise, I ain't doing shit," so she gave me detention. During detention, there was nothing to do, and this kid Vinny (who would grow up to be extremely gay and extremely Guido) was there too, struggling how to read. Naturally, I spent the next 30 minutes teaching him how to read.

Anyway, I got detention again. From the teacher who I more or less curse out every day? Nah, from the one who people tell me I will probably be like in 20 years. The situation was vague, uneasy, and full of dead rabbits, so I won't get into details (if you're reading this blog you already know the story anyway. sup ryan.)

To make up for my pubescent high school tormented ramblings, here's Elvis Costello's new album. Dunno if it's good, but it's Elvis Costello, and I've rehosted it on effort-free mediafire for your convenience. Your welcome.

Elvis Costello - Secret, Profane, and Sugarcane

1 comment: